Changes in CORI v126.96.36.199(Released the night of February 13th, 2014)
- Diagnosis field (found within findings) now list all items and users filter by typing in keywords. This allows greatly flexibility and ease of management since there is now only one list instead of separate list for each finding. This change is also needed for ICD-10-CM codes which are now available. You can change which version of ICD codes are used in the Administration Page.
- CPT Codes have been updated to 2014.
- 43274 - ERCP with placement of stent into biliary or pancreatic duct
- 43275 - ERCP with removal of foreign body or stent
- 43277 - ERCP with balloon dilation of biliary/pancreatic duct or of ampulla
- 43278 - ERCP with ablation
- 43212 - Esophagoscopy with stent insertion
- 43266 - EGD with stent placement
- 43270 - EGD with ablation of tumor(s), polyp(s), or other lesion(s) not amenable to removal
- 43229 - Esophagoscopy with ablation of tumor(s), polyp(s) or other lesion(s) not amenable to removal
- 43276 - ERCP with stent replacement
- 43211 - Esophagoscopy with endoscopic mucosal resection
- 43123 - Esophagoscopy with retrograde dilation
- 43124 - Esophagoscopy with dilation using balloon ≥30mm
- 43233 - EGD with dilation using balloon ≥30mm
- 43253 - EGD with ultrasound guided injection
- 43254 - EGD with endoscopic mucosal resection
- 43276 - ERCP with removal and exchange of stent(s)
CORI v4 will not include the codes for rigid esophagoscopy, only flexible which are already present.
- Schedule updated to include the following features:
- Users can now view cancelled or deleted appointment (bottom right checkbox).
- The Print icon (bottom left) will include day notes on the printed schedule.
- Appointments will now automatically be removed from other peoples schedule when they are deleted/cancelled. This happens when the schedule is automatically refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Ability to hide fellows in scheduling and allow appointments without assigning an endoscopist. Both options can be enabled in Administration > Scheduling.
- A warning will now appear if users try to delete a signed procedure.
- Level of supervision is now enabled anytime a fellow is listed in the staff grid, before a fellow had to be listed as performing.
- Now able to resend a procedure as new to GIQuIC, useful when a procedure failed to import into GIQuIC and is later corrected.
- Queries: Adenoma Detection queries have been improved.
- Queries: Patients due for recall have also been updated so it now includes the most recent exam for informational purposes. CORI v3 reminders are also included if they have been imported.
- EGD > Findings > Laryngeal Exam: commissure was misspelled